Open Studio is the perfect place to unwind and indulge in your creativity. It's an ideal setting to have a delightful day enveloped in a lush green environment and wonderful company. This is where you can make new friends, share experiences, and celebrate happiness together.
Here's what you can expect from our open studio
- Open studio sessions are held on Thursdays from 6-9pm and Saturday 2-5pm.
- We give priority to open studio times for our past students. Our open studio is designed for hobbyists and does not support large-scale productions.
- You can purchase the clay of your choice from the studio and use your own cone 6 glazes*.
- For more information and to reserve your spot, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Open Studio Rules
- Respect others' material, work, space, and time!
- You are expected to clean all areas you work in.
- We can never guarantee makeup time for missed open studio times.
- You are responsible for testing your own glazes. If a glaze drips and damages a kiln shelf, you will be asked to pay for a replacement.
- If you break or damage any material (bats - rondeaux, tools, etc.), you will be expected to replace them or pay for replacement.
- If you expect to continue pottery over a few months, we recommend buying your own tools!